help me to find a FPGA dev board for getting started suggest me a cheap and best dev board?
saheen_palayi last edited by
i'm new to the FPGA world ,looking for a fpga dev board to getting started ,I hope u guys will help me to find out ,thanks
salmanfaris last edited by salmanfaris
Hi @saheen_palayi , It depends on what exactly you want to do with the FPGA kit. and don't have much experience with FPGA, but I can help you Lattice iCEstick Evaluation Kit to get started.
Lattice iCEstick Evaluation Kit
It's available at fablab Kochi and Trivandrum if you want to try it out without buying.
The iCEstick Evaluation Kit includes:
• iCEstick Evaluation Board – features the following on-board components
– High-performance, low-power iCE40HX1K FPGA
– FTDI 2232H USB device allows iCE device programming and UART interface to a PC
– Vishay TFDU4101 IrDA transceiver
– Five user LEDs
– 2 x 6 position Diligent PmodTM compatible connector enables many other peripheral connections
– Discera 12Mhz MEMS oscillator
– Micron 32Mbit N25Q32 SPI flash
– Supported by Lattice iCEcube2 design software
– USB connector provides the power supply
– 16 LVCMOS/LVTTL (3.3V) digital I/O connections on 0.1” through-hole connections
• Pre-loaded demo design – the kit includes the pre-loaded demo design that flashes the on-board LEDs in a
• USB connector – provides communication and debug port via a USB-to-RS-232 physical channel and programming interface to the PC.
Hi @Vipin-I-V ,
This seems to be an interesting project.
Please share the development here...
I was thinking of something similar, but not for gaming. Won't it be cool to have the Ctrl, Cmd & Alt keys as pedals? Please share your thoughts & insights.
Hi @mkgrmAbhinand ,
Did your issue resolve?
@mkgrmabhinand Hi, It Looks like you didn't install the NodeJS on your computer, or didn't add the PATH correctly in the environment variables.
Could you confirm that you installed the Node JS in your computer from the .exe or .msi installation files?
If not and if you want to run Node-RED, you need to install recommended NodeJS version 14.x and you can download the version here .
Thanks for sharing @rafitc99 . Glad to know that it was solved.