help me to find a FPGA dev board for getting started suggest me a cheap and best dev board?
saheen_palayi last edited by
i'm new to the FPGA world ,looking for a fpga dev board to getting started ,I hope u guys will help me to find out ,thanks
salmanfaris last edited by salmanfaris
Hi @saheen_palayi , It depends on what exactly you want to do with the FPGA kit. and don't have much experience with FPGA, but I can help you Lattice iCEstick Evaluation Kit to get started.
Lattice iCEstick Evaluation Kit
It's available at fablab Kochi and Trivandrum if you want to try it out without buying.
The iCEstick Evaluation Kit includes:
• iCEstick Evaluation Board – features the following on-board components
– High-performance, low-power iCE40HX1K FPGA
– FTDI 2232H USB device allows iCE device programming and UART interface to a PC
– Vishay TFDU4101 IrDA transceiver
– Five user LEDs
– 2 x 6 position Diligent PmodTM compatible connector enables many other peripheral connections
– Discera 12Mhz MEMS oscillator
– Micron 32Mbit N25Q32 SPI flash
– Supported by Lattice iCEcube2 design software
– USB connector provides the power supply
– 16 LVCMOS/LVTTL (3.3V) digital I/O connections on 0.1” through-hole connections
• Pre-loaded demo design – the kit includes the pre-loaded demo design that flashes the on-board LEDs in a
• USB connector – provides communication and debug port via a USB-to-RS-232 physical channel and programming interface to the PC.
Developing Android Applications with Eclipse is a bit old way. Few eclipse enthusiasts might be doing it still though. For your issue, check all the environment variables related to SDK and Emulators are correctly configured.
If you're a beginner and no specific reason to use Eclipse, try to start with AndroidStudio.
@rahuleapen Can you please share the connection diagram?
Arduino has been compiled to run a motor pump. The pump seems to be working fine via the 5v and ground port with appropriate voltage and current. The same voltage and current is seen across the gpio whenever turned high but the motor doesn't run via gpio. Can anyone help me out here..please it's urgent
@rosetoby Thanks for sharing, can you post your queries with details, code snippet ..etc
@vipin-i-v I think so, let us know the updates!