Welcome Maker Friend!
MakerGram last edited by salmanfaris
Welcome to MakerGram!
Hey maker friend, Welcome to MakerGram!
A community made by makers and for makers!
A great place where you can think, brainstorm, share, discuss and transform your ideas into the real stuff.
Rules of Engagement
- No discussion of any illegal activity.
- No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.
- No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members. Respect other members of the community and don’t belittle them. Avoid insulting another member or non-member. Agree to disagree. This applies to both the forums and any other comments posted on TWorks Forum by guests or members.
- No use of multiple usernames. Please register and use only one username for the forums.
- No posts of the copyrighted material. Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the person posting should not be posted on the message boards without the consent of the owner.
- No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered yelling and rude, plus it is difficult to read.
- Please refrain from using SMS language/shortcuts on the forum.
- Users that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice by forum moderators.
- Do not post the same thing in multiple threads. As people read the forum mostly using "Recent posts" or "Unread Posts", they will see your post regardless of which thread it is in. .
- Do not post topics with confusing/general names such as "Help" or "Help needed" or "For Sale" or "Wanted". Put a meaningful topic name. This is needed for readability of the forum.
- Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.
Keep an eye open for new, interesting topics. Before starting a new topic, please check if there is already a topic open on the subject. If so, contribute to it there.
- If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can email them and discuss it privately. They may not see things the same way you do, but they are open and approachable.
Kindly Introduce yourself
Developing Android Applications with Eclipse is a bit old way. Few eclipse enthusiasts might be doing it still though. For your issue, check all the environment variables related to SDK and Emulators are correctly configured.
If you're a beginner and no specific reason to use Eclipse, try to start with AndroidStudio.
@rahuleapen Can you please share the connection diagram?
Arduino has been compiled to run a motor pump. The pump seems to be working fine via the 5v and ground port with appropriate voltage and current. The same voltage and current is seen across the gpio whenever turned high but the motor doesn't run via gpio. Can anyone help me out here..please it's urgent
@rosetoby Thanks for sharing, can you post your queries with details, code snippet ..etc
@vipin-i-v I think so, let us know the updates!