Welcome Maker Friend!
MakerGram last edited by salmanfaris
Welcome to MakerGram!
Hey maker friend, Welcome to MakerGram!
A community made by makers and for makers!
A great place where you can think, brainstorm, share, discuss and transform your ideas into the real stuff.
Rules of Engagement
- No discussion of any illegal activity.
- No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.
- No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members. Respect other members of the community and don’t belittle them. Avoid insulting another member or non-member. Agree to disagree. This applies to both the forums and any other comments posted on TWorks Forum by guests or members.
- No use of multiple usernames. Please register and use only one username for the forums.
- No posts of the copyrighted material. Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the person posting should not be posted on the message boards without the consent of the owner.
- No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered yelling and rude, plus it is difficult to read.
- Please refrain from using SMS language/shortcuts on the forum.
- Users that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice by forum moderators.
- Do not post the same thing in multiple threads. As people read the forum mostly using "Recent posts" or "Unread Posts", they will see your post regardless of which thread it is in. .
- Do not post topics with confusing/general names such as "Help" or "Help needed" or "For Sale" or "Wanted". Put a meaningful topic name. This is needed for readability of the forum.
- Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.
Keep an eye open for new, interesting topics. Before starting a new topic, please check if there is already a topic open on the subject. If so, contribute to it there.
- If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can email them and discuss it privately. They may not see things the same way you do, but they are open and approachable.
Kindly Introduce yourself
I need help in programming for my startup project hardware completion
Recently, I got a chance to work work the SeeedStudio T1000 tracker and I made a tracker and data logger with it. It comes with a LoRa module to transmit the data and has an inbuilt temperature and light sensor. The device is very easy to set up and get-started and I can say the experience of switching from different LoRa network servers is very pleasant and straightforward, same for the integration. I chose Ubidots to visualise the data captured.
I also like the mobile application very much, it’s so easy to pair and change the tracker configuration on the go. I love it.
I will experiment more and share my insights here. let me know if you want to know any specific details about the SenseCAP T1000.
It’s live on Kickstarter and you can pledge for $29 for single T1000 tracker, you will get 1 piece T1000 with 3 months of free trial service on the SenseCAP platform. Take a look : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/seeed/sensecap-t1000-track-what-you-care-with-no-boundaries
@dipu_varghese Hi, How does it go? Would like to know about the updates or anything I can do to help you.
@zainmuhammed Oh that's cool. Let me also take a look at the stability analysis of a drone and get back to you.
@salmanfaris I'm building a payload-releasing drone under 2kg (micro class). and the entire structure builds using carbon fiber and ABS plastic.