Welcome Maker Friend!
MakerGram last edited by salmanfaris
Welcome to MakerGram!
Hey maker friend, Welcome to MakerGram!
A community made by makers and for makers!
A great place where you can think, brainstorm, share, discuss and transform your ideas into the real stuff.
Rules of Engagement
- No discussion of any illegal activity.
- No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.
- No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members. Respect other members of the community and don’t belittle them. Avoid insulting another member or non-member. Agree to disagree. This applies to both the forums and any other comments posted on TWorks Forum by guests or members.
- No use of multiple usernames. Please register and use only one username for the forums.
- No posts of the copyrighted material. Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the person posting should not be posted on the message boards without the consent of the owner.
- No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered yelling and rude, plus it is difficult to read.
- Please refrain from using SMS language/shortcuts on the forum.
- Users that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice by forum moderators.
- Do not post the same thing in multiple threads. As people read the forum mostly using "Recent posts" or "Unread Posts", they will see your post regardless of which thread it is in. .
- Do not post topics with confusing/general names such as "Help" or "Help needed" or "For Sale" or "Wanted". Put a meaningful topic name. This is needed for readability of the forum.
- Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.
Keep an eye open for new, interesting topics. Before starting a new topic, please check if there is already a topic open on the subject. If so, contribute to it there.
- If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can email them and discuss it privately. They may not see things the same way you do, but they are open and approachable.
Kindly Introduce yourself
@Anudeep Thanks a lot m8, I actually made a very silly mistake of including the https:// while entering FIREBASE_HOST, where I must have entered the Domain name alone and removed the https:// extension.
Thanks again for replying that quick. Cheers.
Hello @Palani, In the Firebase, there are two types of storage,Cloud Firestore (Very recent one & NoSQL database) Realtime Database (To which we upload the data using NodeMCU)
In the Arduino Code, you can see that there is a variable named FIREBASE_AUTH.
This variable should be assigned to the Database secret. This you can find in Project Settings -> Service accounts -> Database Secrets.
My mistake is, i have mistakenly assigned thay to Web API key. This is found at Project Settings -> General.
The error can also occur when u don't initialise a proper realtime database in Firebase. (This is not my case).
@Anudeep Hello Anudeep could you please help me out by elaborating the fix to get rid of that error?
Thanks in advance.
At Adobe, we’re focused on bringing together the most intelligent, driven, diverse set of individuals and give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity. We provide them with the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Through the Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, we are striving towards creating gender equality in science, technology and engineering domains by encouraging women to showcase their excellence in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆?
Applications must be submitted through their dedicated application portal which opens on August 20th, 2020 and will close on September 20th, 2020, 5 pm India time.
Application deadline: September 20th, 2020, 5 pm India time.
@kowshik1729 If you are using an external high-speed switch, there is only one one clock generator for both wifi and BLE and the high-speed switch you mentioned is Ultra-Wideband (UWB) 3–8 GHz from its datasheet
you also check this solution that I shared in the previous post.
There is a special option called “Software controls WiFi/ Bluetooth coexistence” it can control the ESP32's Bluetooth and Wi-Fi coexistence using software, more details: https://www.espressif.com/sites/default/files/documentation/ESP32_FAQs__EN.pdf