Welcome Maker Friend!
MakerGram last edited by salmanfaris
Welcome to MakerGram!
Hey maker friend, Welcome to MakerGram!
A community made by makers and for makers!
A great place where you can think, brainstorm, share, discuss and transform your ideas into the real stuff.
Rules of Engagement
- No discussion of any illegal activity.
- No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.
- No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members. Respect other members of the community and don’t belittle them. Avoid insulting another member or non-member. Agree to disagree. This applies to both the forums and any other comments posted on TWorks Forum by guests or members.
- No use of multiple usernames. Please register and use only one username for the forums.
- No posts of the copyrighted material. Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the person posting should not be posted on the message boards without the consent of the owner.
- No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered yelling and rude, plus it is difficult to read.
- Please refrain from using SMS language/shortcuts on the forum.
- Users that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice by forum moderators.
- Do not post the same thing in multiple threads. As people read the forum mostly using "Recent posts" or "Unread Posts", they will see your post regardless of which thread it is in. .
- Do not post topics with confusing/general names such as "Help" or "Help needed" or "For Sale" or "Wanted". Put a meaningful topic name. This is needed for readability of the forum.
- Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.
Keep an eye open for new, interesting topics. Before starting a new topic, please check if there is already a topic open on the subject. If so, contribute to it there.
- If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can email them and discuss it privately. They may not see things the same way you do, but they are open and approachable.
Kindly Introduce yourself
In this second edition of MakerCuriosity Podcast Series by MakerGram, we are discussing programming Microcontrollers using Python.
The discussion includes how exactly an interpreted language works on a Microcontroller?! Besides that, we have covered the pros and cons and when it is preferred to use Python on Microcontrollers when 95% of existing embedded code is written using either C or C++. Listen now and let us know your feedback and opinion!
Stay tuned till we meet with another exciting topic on next week!
Share your valuable feedback .
I recently came across this post where they have shown photos printed on PCB in high resolution. I would like to know how to add this kind of photos to the silkscreen layers of the PCB in Eagle/Altium.
Adding such kind of photos will be attractive for beginners and also can be used for educational purposes too.
Please let me know in case anybody knows.
The license of the https://dl.espressif.com/dl/package_esp32_index.json might be expired(If this is the reason you can't do anything but just wait until they re-activate the license)
If the page liecence
@abdultechguy999 usually https://dl.espressif.com/dl/package_esp32_index.json this works while installing through boards manager. But I faced the same issue some times. it might be due to a couple of reasons.
Bad Internet connectivity
I remember there is a way to install the board files offline by downloading from some github repos.
All the best.
Ok, then you need to check the LM2596 output current and voltage!