Welcome Maker Friend!
MakerGram last edited by salmanfaris
Welcome to MakerGram!
Hey maker friend, Welcome to MakerGram!
A community made by makers and for makers!
A great place where you can think, brainstorm, share, discuss and transform your ideas into the real stuff.
Rules of Engagement
- No discussion of any illegal activity.
- No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.
- No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members. Respect other members of the community and don’t belittle them. Avoid insulting another member or non-member. Agree to disagree. This applies to both the forums and any other comments posted on TWorks Forum by guests or members.
- No use of multiple usernames. Please register and use only one username for the forums.
- No posts of the copyrighted material. Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the person posting should not be posted on the message boards without the consent of the owner.
- No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered yelling and rude, plus it is difficult to read.
- Please refrain from using SMS language/shortcuts on the forum.
- Users that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice by forum moderators.
- Do not post the same thing in multiple threads. As people read the forum mostly using "Recent posts" or "Unread Posts", they will see your post regardless of which thread it is in. .
- Do not post topics with confusing/general names such as "Help" or "Help needed" or "For Sale" or "Wanted". Put a meaningful topic name. This is needed for readability of the forum.
- Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.
Keep an eye open for new, interesting topics. Before starting a new topic, please check if there is already a topic open on the subject. If so, contribute to it there.
- If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can email them and discuss it privately. They may not see things the same way you do, but they are open and approachable.
Kindly Introduce yourself
This link has even more extensive ways to do it
The way that I've seen most people do it (have a look on the Raspberry Pi forums), and have done myself with success is using /etc/rc.local.
All you need to do here is put ./myscript in the rc.local text file. If it's in python, put python myscript.py.
This literally is "a simple solution, (like dropping my script in some "startup" directory or something similar)"- maybe search on the forums when you're having questions as well, this solution came up on the first 4 results of a google search!
i need to run a QT application on BOOT. and i want to disable all controls like minimize application, close application.
Anyone have experience in this? please help me.
@mubassir-mk Glad that it helped.
@kowshik1729 Thank you....
Very help full your replay ...