Welcome Maker Friend!
MakerGram last edited by salmanfaris
Welcome to MakerGram!
Hey maker friend, Welcome to MakerGram!
A community made by makers and for makers!
A great place where you can think, brainstorm, share, discuss and transform your ideas into the real stuff.
Rules of Engagement
- No discussion of any illegal activity.
- No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.
- No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members. Respect other members of the community and don’t belittle them. Avoid insulting another member or non-member. Agree to disagree. This applies to both the forums and any other comments posted on TWorks Forum by guests or members.
- No use of multiple usernames. Please register and use only one username for the forums.
- No posts of the copyrighted material. Information copyrighted or owned by any individual or entity other than the person posting should not be posted on the message boards without the consent of the owner.
- No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered yelling and rude, plus it is difficult to read.
- Please refrain from using SMS language/shortcuts on the forum.
- Users that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice by forum moderators.
- Do not post the same thing in multiple threads. As people read the forum mostly using "Recent posts" or "Unread Posts", they will see your post regardless of which thread it is in. .
- Do not post topics with confusing/general names such as "Help" or "Help needed" or "For Sale" or "Wanted". Put a meaningful topic name. This is needed for readability of the forum.
- Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.
Keep an eye open for new, interesting topics. Before starting a new topic, please check if there is already a topic open on the subject. If so, contribute to it there.
- If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can email them and discuss it privately. They may not see things the same way you do, but they are open and approachable.
Kindly Introduce yourself
I have made a custom board with Atmega328P SMD IC and now I am having a problem flashing it. I have flashed multiple chips like these earlier, however this time I am having a hard time figuring out the issue.
I am using Arduino UNO as an ISP programmer to burn bootloader but getting responses like Attempt 1 of 10 - stk500() is not responding etc., like that. I need some help regarding this issue.
Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated. Please ask me for any additional information that I might have not mentioned in this post.
Thanks in advance.
I have been facing this problem recently while I run the program the output terminal just shows scanned text and the android virtual device is not opening. I have reinstalled the SDK but the problem still persist.!
Hi, I was looking for a reliable carbon monoxide sensor, I tried the MQ7 sensor, but it has a preheat time of 48 hours and a sensitivity range from 20ppm-2000ppm, and my application requires 1ppm to 1000ppm. let me know if anyone working with a similar sensor or use case!
@milanvarghese No, the battery comes into the play only if there is no power from the solar cell. It's like inverters in our home. They activate only if main power is gone, rest of the time they keep charging. similarly here the direct power will be coming from the solar cell, only if the solar cell can't produce enough voltage battery comes into the loop and starts providing voltage to our circuit.
@kowshik1729 I have seen this, but doesnt it damage that battery? dischargeing and charging at the same time?