ESP32 By far.
- It has 2 cores, so its perfect for RTOS.
- a lot of options for peripheral interfaces.
- WiFi that works like a charm.
- BLE not so good but what about the mesh?
- ESP NOW so you dont depend on boring IEEE standards, and actually have flexibility for specific applications
- TOUCH PINS !!!!!!!
- plenty of memory (not a lot but for a uc its very good).
- The community and devops behind always amaze me.
- IDF so you don't have to use THE LAME (arduino).
- Composite video (thanks bitluni) .
- Internal Hall sensor and Temperature Sensor.
- ULP COP.
- Ducking Ethernet !!
And the list go on...