Support needed for NXP KL25Z Freedom board

• Hello,
    I've been practicing ARM programming over NXP's Kinetis series KL25Z board. Unlike the kinetis HAL approach, I am practicing entirely using baremetal coding with Keil U vision. I am facing problems in coding the UART programme of this board. If anyone has any prior experience over this board please do help me out guys. I have attached the link for the datasheet of this board FRDM KL25Z Datasheet Link

Thanks in advance

• Hi @kowshik1729 ,

Could you please specify what problem you are facing while using UART in KL25Z? it will be more helpful to understand your situation. also, try to attach some useful error log.

Recent Posts

• read more
  • Hi @Akhil I found the following answer in one of the forums. here is the link to the thread.

The way that I've seen most people do it (have a look on the Raspberry Pi forums), and have done myself with success is using /etc/rc.local.

All you need to do here is put ./myscript in the rc.local text file. If it's in python, put python myscript.py.

This literally is "a simple solution, (like dropping my script in some "startup" directory or something similar)"- maybe search on the forums when you're having questions as well, this solution came up on the first 4 results of a google search!

read more
  • i need to run a QT application on BOOT. and i want to disable all controls like minimize application, close application.
    Anyone have experience in this? please help me.
    THANKS!

read more
  • @mubassir-mk Glad that it helped.

read more
  • M

@kowshik1729 Thank you....
    Very help full your replay ...

read more