- Raspberry Pi Rolls Out New Documentation Online
As of Monday August 9th, a new documentation site has been built and deployed directly from a documentation repository, using Github Actions.
- Chip Shortage Challenges Maker Manufacturers:
Adafruit, Sparkfun, and other wellsprings of amateur innovation face a new normal – IEEE Spectrum.
- The new TI-84 Plus CE Python Graphing Calculator by Texas Instruments
The calculator runs a fork of CircuitPython on a dedicated Atmel processor inside: more details
- tCam-Mini : Open Source Wireless Thermal Imaging Module based on Flir Lepton 3.5 and ESP32 by Circuitstate.
tCam-Mini is a wireless thermal imaging module based on ESP32 and FLIR Lepton 3.5 Infrared camera module. The open source project is created by Dan Julio and was crowd funded through Hackster Launch and GroupGets. More details
- EdgeImpluse Imagine: The future of data-driven engineering starts now
Hear from embedded machine learning industry leaders and pioneers and participate in live discussions, Join for the latest innovations in embedded machine learning for the real world. Register now
- Work With by Silicon Labs Virtual conference.
Design connected devices using best practices, guidelines and examples presented by IoT engineers Register Now.
- Call for Makers: Show Your Project at Maker Faire Shenzhen 2021 Virtually
This year on November 20-21, Maker Faire Shenzhen will take place in phygital mode. The makerfaire team also keeping the digital format on maker faire team channels, Join the great team of makers, innovative companies, startups, and artisans to show and tell your tinkering stories. More details.
- EW Project Challenge 2021: Participate & build hardware to solve the problems, and get a chance to win amazing prizes worth $2000+ and opportunities.
How we can make tomorrow more sustainable and efficient. How we can solve the problems by using technology. The challenge is to build projects that bring improvement, efficiency, and create an impact by solving problems. More details.
- People.Planet.Product. Student Design Challenge
The Washing Machine Project has produced a manual, crank-handle washing machine called Divya that has been proven to save 75% of the time and 50% of the water taken to handwash clothes. The impact of this is huge, but the Divya team believe we can do more. More details
- Code a Pookkalam by TinkerHub Foundation
Code-a-pookalam is a creative coding challenge organised this festive season from date to date.
A grand prize of MacBook Air (13" M1) is up for grabs and it simply doesn't stop there! :star_struck:
There are so many more exciting prizes to be announced soon! All the participants will receive a physical certificate from TinkerHub for their successful participation. More details.
A Gesture controlled laser turret, we can control the movement of the laser by hand movement. With the help of OpenCV, we move the mouse in the computer by hand control. You can find the project details here.