IPRECON 2020

• International Power and Renewable Energy Conference 2020

Deadline extended- IPRECON 2020.

d90a2e62-5d47-410c-97e1-6659ca0c9328-image.png

INDIA'S FIRST IEEE Industry Applications Society CLUB OF 6 TECHNICAL PAPER CONFERENCE - International Power and Renewable Energy Conference 2020 (IPRECON), is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Industry Application Society.We welcome you all to the integrated crate for the young students and professionals all over the world to embed the technical quality.

Date : 24th, 25th and 26th July 2020
    Venue :College of Engineering Karunagappally, Kerala, India

Important Dates:

Paper Submission Starts : 5th December 2019
    Paper Submission Closes : 15th March 2020
    Notification of Acceptance : 1st April 2020
    Final Camera-ready Paper : 1st May 2020

The conference includes paper presentation sessions and keynote lectures by eminent experts in the field of Electric machines and drives, Power electronics and so on.

For more details, visit: www.iprecon2020.org

Recent Posts

• F

@salmanfaris best if you could point me to an example that works as described: getting different values depending on hoe close the finger is without really touching. nothing i tried did work yet

read more
  • F

@salmanfaris I haven't found a good sensor module for this at all. I used a thing which was calles touch sensor and it returns only 1/0. Tried to use touchRead() but it is not sensitive apparently, only 40 and 1 more or less.

#define touch_pin_numer 33

const int VALUE_THRESHOLD = 30;
    int TOUCH_SENSOR_VALUE;
    void setup()
    {
    Serial.begin(115200);
    delay(1000);

}
    void loop(){
    TOUCH_SENSOR_VALUE = touchRead(touch_pin_numer);
    Serial.println(TOUCH_SENSOR_VALUE);
    if(TOUCH_SENSOR_VALUE < VALUE_THRESHOLD)
    {
    Serial.println ("Touch ON");
    }
    else{
    Serial.println ("Touch OFF");
    }
    }

should show something between 40 (current max) and 1 (current min) the closer the finger gets but it shows 40/41/39 and 1 - nothing inbetween. got this code from the web

read more
  • @FlorianB Can you share the code, output window/error and details of the sensor module?

read more
  • F

Hi! I am trying to add an capacitive sensor to the ESP32, that will work through glass with 3mm thickness and an distance of 8 to 2 cm. I have bought sensors which only work on touch, i have looked into the touchRead() function but cant get a steady value increase/decrease with distance and only a real touch gets me enough difference to count it as a "touch". I have checked Arduino examples with foil where a resistor can set the sensitivity but nothing worked on my ESP32. i have spent hours looking for an example, can somebody point me to one please?

read more
  • Capture.PNG

Welcome to the Second edition of MakerGram Live, a newsletter where we pull together information about Interesting projects, Industry news, upcoming events, job opportunities and other interesting bits that you may find useful. 😉

If you are a member of makergram, you already received a mail, please check your inbox or you can read from here: MakerGram Live | May 2020 Maker Update

read more