Silkscreen in PCB

• Hey guys, up with a new query. Can anyone please tell me briefly how I can add silkscreens on my PCB board? By the way I'm using Eagle software. Thanks in advance.

• Hi kowshik,

The layer 21 & 22 (tplace & bplace) are the silkscreen layer. These two layers contain both the top and bottom silkscreen on your PCB and also component outlines to show the positioning of components. You need to be careful when using this layer not to place silkscreen on any soldered areas.

As an alternative to these layers, consider placing additional silkscreen on Layer 51: tDocu for your own personal reference like comments in programming. This layer won’t be included in your manufacturing data or printed on your PCB so that you can include a lot more details. However, if you want to add any kind of additional artwork outside of regular silkscreen, like text or logos, then use Layer 21-22 as I mentioned earlier.
    Let me know anything more you need to know!

• @Suhailjr Thank you Soo much for the answer.

Recent Posts

• @FlorianB said in ESP32 with a capacitive sensor:

I haven't found a good sensor module for this at al

One of my friend used TP223 Touch button module from Ali express, and it's worked fine also @Akhil also used on of module.

another option is that you can build capacitive sensor your own with resistors.

read more
  • A

IMG-20200603-WA0050.jpg

"Energy is liberated matter, matter is energy maintained" ~ Bill Bryson

Have you ever wondered what the future of energy would be like? Especially since machine learning has opened up such a wide range of innovations and opportunities?

Care to take a look at the answers?

The RSET IEEE Power and Energy Society SBC proudly presents to you an informative webinar on "Machine Learning in Power Systems" hosted by Dr. Qiuhua Huang.

Dr. Qiuhua Huang is currently a Senior Power System Research Engineer with the Electricity Infrastructure Group, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA. He has been a Principal Investigator, Project Manager, Task Lead and Key Technical Contributor in 10+ DOE-funded projects. Besides these, he is also the recipient of the 2019 IEEE PES Prize Paper Award, 2018 R&D 100 Award and several other achievements in his field of expertise.

Join us as we delve into the enigma that is Machine Learning.

Registration open to all.

Date: 7th June 2020
    Time: 11:00 a.m
    Register Now
    Contact
    Eldho: +919745161124
    George: +918921075923

read more
  • This webinar focuses on the Fusion360 basics and 3D modelling for the additive Manufacturing process.

Maker: Suhail
    Place: Zoom
    Date: 7th June 2020
    Time: 8:00 PM

Register here at https://forms.gle/vmW1evy4p9riFt7k7

photo_2020-06-04_23-21-04.jpg

read more
  • F

@salmanfaris best if you could point me to an example that works as described: getting different values depending on hoe close the finger is without really touching. nothing i tried did work yet

read more
  • F

@salmanfaris I haven't found a good sensor module for this at all. I used a thing which was calles touch sensor and it returns only 1/0. Tried to use touchRead() but it is not sensitive apparently, only 40 and 1 more or less.

#define touch_pin_numer 33

const int VALUE_THRESHOLD = 30;
    int TOUCH_SENSOR_VALUE;
    void setup()
    {
    Serial.begin(115200);
    delay(1000);

}
    void loop(){
    TOUCH_SENSOR_VALUE = touchRead(touch_pin_numer);
    Serial.println(TOUCH_SENSOR_VALUE);
    if(TOUCH_SENSOR_VALUE < VALUE_THRESHOLD)
    {
    Serial.println ("Touch ON");
    }
    else{
    Serial.println ("Touch OFF");
    }
    }

should show something between 40 (current max) and 1 (current min) the closer the finger gets but it shows 40/41/39 and 1 - nothing inbetween. got this code from the web

read more