Decov'20 - The Anti COVID Webinar cum Ideathon
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
The world is waging war against an invisible enemy. Do you have an idea that can turn the tide? An idea that, with the right input, you could hone to perfection? Then we have the right platform for you!
We the IEEE PES SBC of Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology bring to you an amalgam of traditional webinars, idea pitching contests and hackathons. We present to you DeCov'20 - The Anti COVID Webinar cum Ideathon.
An informative webinar on “Impact of COVID-19 on Industry: Affected Areas & New Career Opportunities” will be hosted by Mr. Sijo Kuruvillla George. He is the founding CEO of Startup Village and the cofounder of MobMe, the first student startup in the state of Kerala. Besides these he is also a prime consultant to the KSUM. He is referred to as the " Megamind behind the treasure trove in Cochin"and is a major figure in student entrepreneurship.
• Webinar registration is open to all.
• Event registration open to engineering students only (UG/PG).
• Participants can join individually or as teams of 2-4.
• The problem statements for idea pitching will be released after the webinar.
• Participants will have to submit an abstract of less than or equal to 500 words. Design will have points.
• The shortlisted participants will proceed to the finals, where they will have to prepare for an online hackathon (Cisco WebEx) focusing on parameters such as concept, idea, feasibility, marketing strategy, future scope, etc.
Date: 12th - 18th June 2020
Registration link: http://Bit.ly/DeCov20
Esther Thomas: +919946245527
Geo Agnel: +919946682069
@salmanfaris ok Salman
I have applied and got the free hardware now iam confused about how to get started I don't know how to program nordic board I only have experience in Arduino boardd
Nordic Semiconductor is calling upon the Hackster community to create an innovative, human-centred, Matter-ready smart home application utilizing the nRF7002 DK or an nRF5340-based development kit. From thermostats and speakers to lights and locks, the possibilities are endless with this open standard protocol.
Have an idea for a project? Apply now a chance to receive a free nRF7002 Wi-Fi 6 Development Kit along with an nRF52840 Dongle to bring your contest submission to life.
Contest link: https://www.hackster.io/contests/makeitmatter
PCB Designing Workshop[ Malayalam] - Kerala IoT Challenge
Printed Circuit Boards are the foundational building block of most modern electronic devices. Take your first step towards the Electronic World by learning how to design your own IoT Circuit Board using Fusion360.
Speaker : @saheen_palayi
Hardware Maker Expert NASSCOM Foundation
Mentor Foxlab Makerspace